Okay, SO FUNNY! Aw, I miss you guys. Guess I'll be calling Sarah again this week (since I never did call her back when I shoved her off the phone a couple weeks ago)
Hey Brandon, this is Emily Youngdell(Filby). How are you guys? I saw your name on Daphne's blog so I'd thought I'd check it out. You have such a cute family!
Man, there are quite a few of us from the Kearns 21st ward that have blogs now. It's so fun to see what everyone is up to. That is pretty funny watching the horse sneeze on you guys. Ü
2 comments:
Okay, SO FUNNY! Aw, I miss you guys. Guess I'll be calling Sarah again this week (since I never did call her back when I shoved her off the phone a couple weeks ago)
Hey Brandon, this is Emily Youngdell(Filby). How are you guys?
I saw your name on Daphne's blog so I'd thought I'd check it out. You have such a cute family!
Man, there are quite a few of us from the Kearns 21st ward that have blogs now. It's so fun to see what everyone is up to.
That is pretty funny watching the horse sneeze on you guys. Ü
Post a Comment